Monday, February 4, 2008

Sewing Mojo

Somehow, I seem to have lost my sewing mojo this past week. All I was able to complete was a measly pair of pants New Look 6654. Why have I not sewn virtually daily like I normally do? Mostly because I changed jobs, which caused my commute to be longer and more tortuous, which in turn caused me to have to get up one and a half hours earlier than I want to, and so when I get home I am exhausted and want to do nothing. However, this week I decided that I am going to reframe my thinking about getting up and starting my day early. I mean farmers get up early and people in the army get up early, so yes I too can get up early.

P.S.>>>>> If you live in a Super Tuesday state, don't forget to vote tomorrow. Your vote counts!!!!

1 comment:

Cennetta said...

So many of us have had this problem. May be it's the time of year. This winter has been so depressing.