Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PR Weekend

I finally registered last week for PR weekend in Los Angeles. I am excited to be able to attend the Couture Techniques Workshop that is going to be taught by Susan Khalje and to meet some of my fellow bloggers!!! I haven't taken a sewing class in a long, long time, so this should be really fun! I have told myself that I will not purchase anymore fabric until PR weekend. Instead, I will attempt to utilize what I already have in my fabric stash, so that I can make room for what I most definitely will buy during PR weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. I hope they host a PR weekend in the southeast sometime soon!

Leslie in Austin said...

Sorry to stick this somewhat randomly on your blog, but I wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you at PR Weekend. Your style is so inspiring, and that jacket you wore to dinner Saturday.... I hope you'll forgive me in advance for shamelessly copying it. It was fabulous!!!

007gurl said...

Hi Leslie, it was nice meeting you as well, I had such a great time at PR weekend. It was so much fun and as usual I bought way too much fabric. Thanks for the comments about the jacket you should definitely make it. I am going to be searching for your review to see how it turns out.