Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fair is fair

I decided to make a dress that I can wear to work, since I made a dress that is just for the weekends. "It's so easy" Simplicity pattern 3724 is so easy!!!!!! I made View B, which is the shorter length dress. I think that I could whip out a couple of these suckers in a matter of hours. I used a linen mix cream and black fabric that has been in my stash for 2 years!! Ahh....... now I have one less item in my stash and one one in my closet. As an added bonus the dress goes well with my Vogue 2817 wardrobe pattern jacket. I might be getting my mojo back after all??




4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Very nice!

Cennetta said...

Great looking dress.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Is that fabric called "Garden Print"? I think I have some of it in my collection! :) Nice dress!

007gurl said...

Thanks Adrienne, Cennetta and Caroyln. I think that I am going to make a couple more of these because it was so easy. The fabric has been in my stash for 5 plus years, but it is a printed linen mix fabric.