Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Little Animal Magnetism

I really love prints, especially animal prints because they go with just about everything at least in my closet. Luckily I had enough of this leopard sort of print that I bought a while ago to make Vogue top 8419 View A. It was really simple to do. This sleeveless top has front and back waist darts and and then upper back darts, pleats at the neckline, and a back zipper closure. Surprisingly I was able to make this top in just a few hours.



These are the cute little upper back darts
Back view

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blouse.........I recently purchased this pattern when Joanne Fabric had Vogue on sale for $3.99 (the only time I buy Vogue!). I was wondering how this would look. I love the fabric too.

Faye Lewis said...

Loving your animal print, wish I could find some.

soulnoir said...

I love your blouse. Animal print is by far my favorite. Since I have gone back to sewing, I can have all of the animal prints I want! What type of dress form do you use?