Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Leaf top

My Simplicity knit top is done. I used Simplicity 4020 view C. This is a very very easy top to make. I actually cut it out in January I think. It sort of has that bumble bee effect, but I like it. I love the fabric. It is a very cool knit. I have been thinking that I might stop cutting out things in bulk, because I end up having several items to make. It does save time when I get ready to sew, but on the other hand when I see my pile of stuff that I plan to make it seems never ending.

4 comments:

Berry said...

It's lovely and goes well with the necklace you picked!

Unknown said...

You know, I was not a fan of that view of 4020, but I like the fabric you chose for it. It looks really nice!

Unknown said...

BTW, what kind of dress form do you have? I noticed that it has legs!

007gurl said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. Pirouette the dressform is by dritz. I ordered it from Amazon.com. It is the only one on their site that you can use to fit pants. Just search for dressfoms on the site and you will find it.