Saturday, December 15, 2007

Good intentions

Wouldn't you know that I got up this morning all set to finish my McCalls jacket 5276. I made some coffee, walked the dog while it was brewing, came back home and poured a cup, sat down to finish the jacket and discovered that page 3 of the pattern instructions were missing. Of course I thought how can this be!!! So I started looking for it. Maybe I put the instructions in with another pattern, mistakenly threw it away or it was not there to begin with. Bottom line I DON'T HAVE IT!!! Needless to say I am not happy about this right now, because now in addition to cleaning up, finally decorating the house for Xmas, addressing some Christmas cards, and giving the dog a bath I have to wait for Joann's to open and go pick up another pattern so I can finish my jacket. Note to self: Always make sure that all the instructions are in the pattern before you leave the store.

No comments: