Sunday, December 16, 2007

Moving On

After having to make the trek back to Joanns to pick up another pattern, since the one I had was missing in action, I finally finished my Mccalls jacket. I really like how it turned out. I was looking for a feature button to use on it, but I could not find one that I liked, so I ended up making a covered button. I still have to hand sew the hem at the bottom and then it will head to the closet.


Next up is a grey stretch velour sweatsuit for lounging around the house and for running local errands (notice I did not say exercise). I am using Mccalls 4261 (view A & E).


3 comments:

kasizzle said...

Pretty jacket! What will you wear it with?

Tany said...

It's a beautuful jacket and I think you've made the right choice on the covered button! Well done!

007gurl said...

Thanks for the love Kasizzle and Tany. I think that I plan on wearing my new jacket with some dark denim jeans, a long tank and some strappy heels or I could wear also wear it with some black palazzo pants for a dressier look.