Monday, December 10, 2007

Wrapping up loose ends

I finished my Built by Wendy top (Simplicity 3835). It is actually the second time that I made this top. I used a cotton batik fabric for both tops to give it an ethnic feel. For Spring I plan to make a skirt to go with each top, probably a white linen skirt and a denim wrap skirt. I still need to map out what I am going to do for spring. Maybe I will do a mini-SWAP. Who knows?



This is the first Built by Wendy top that I made.




This is my finished classic knits tank top in burgundy Woolease Thick and Quick. I am going work on my Bobbalious sweater in black Woolease Quick and Thick yarn over the Xmas holiday and then that will be my last sweater for the season (maybe because knitting is addicting).

4 comments:

kasizzle said...

Cute tops!

Unknown said...

I think the skirts to go with those tops is a great idea.

I say, go for the SWAP!

Cennetta said...

I really like your choice of fabric for these tops. I didn't give this pattern a second thought. Maybe I'll pick it up at the next sale at Hancock's or Joann's. Thanks! Cennetta

Tany said...

Your tops are truly beautiful!