Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone!!!!! In 2007, I renewed my love for (or became addicted yet again) to sewing and jewelry making and I learned how to knit and decorate cakes. I discovered blogs and I started one myself. I have learned from, been in awe, and creatively inspired by so many of you. This year I hope to learn more, expand my skills, stick to my sewing resolutions and to feed my jones on a regular basis. I especially want to express a big THANK YOU to each and every person who stopped by my blog this year. I hope that you will continue to stop by, offer encouragement and comment on what I am doing or share what you are doing. I hope that 2008 will be both a blessing and an adventure for all of you. So I wish you gorgeous fabric, great sewing experiences, and many many good looking garments.

007 gurl

1 comment:

Tany said...

Happy New Year!
Hugs from Portugal!