Saturday, January 5, 2008

Questions & Answers

Pirouette asked where did I get my designer's hip and crotch curves from? I got my Designer's curves and Tailor's curves from Design to Fit Patterns. The designer's curve is for above the waist and the tailor's curves are for below the waist. I haven't used them yet, as you can tell because they are still in the package, but I am planning on using them when I sew my Lutterloh patterns. Cidell asked about the weights that I use to cut out patterns. The pattern weights that I use are called O-weights and they come in a package of four. I really like them because they have little prongs on the bottom to grip your fabric and they are pretty heavy. I bought them years ago at Joann Fabrics. I don't think that they carry them any more, because I haven't seen them in the store for a while, however you can order them from Baer Fabrics. Kasizzle asked where did I get my butcher block paper from? I bought it from Smart & Final, which is a warehouse store. I think that I paid $24 bucks for 1000 feet. Can you believe that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

007gurl, you rock! Thank you for this helpful info.