Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bummer

In the mail today I got a letter from Sew Stylish magazine. The letter states: Unfortunately, economic realities and marketplace conditions make it impossible for us to continue publishing Sew Stylish as a subscription-based publication. Our last issue will be December, 2007 (Winter). As a result, we are no longer taking subscriptiuon orders for Sew Stylish and are returning your original order request and check. I love this magazine, but I ususally buy it from the bookstore. However, last month I finally decided that I was going to just subscribe to it. So I finally subscribe and now the magazine is kaput!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's funny. I thought that they were going to continue on a quarterly basis. I bought their last issue about embellishments. It was okay, but I was looking forward to more fashion issues. I even picked up their new pattern last week hoping to find some tips and inspiration for it in the upcoming issue.

Well, it was good while it lasted!