Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mom's Travel SWAP done!!!























At last I have finished the travel wardrobe pieces that I said I would make for my mother and in doing so I fulfilled resolution #1 of my 2008 Sewing Resolutions. Everything is already in a box to be mailed on Tuesday. Just for a recap I used 3 different patterns: Butterick patterns 3532, 5948 and an out of print Simplicity pattern (9260) and 3 different fabrics to make 2 skirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 dress, 1 jacket and 2 tops for a total of 12 different looks. Count them. Now I can sew for me!!!

6 comments:

narcissaqtpie said...

Very impressive!!

Sharon Sews said...

Wow! Nice travel SWAP!

Anonymous said...

Great swap!
Ty

Unknown said...

What? Gurl, you better stop! What a great looking SWAP. Your mother will LOVE it!

Tany said...

It looks like your mother is going to feel VERY happy!

Anonymous said...

You need help staying away from the stores.

Smile I'm your conscious.

ken11878